DanMachi Light Novel Volume 11 is the eleventh volume of the DanMachi light novel.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Little Rookie's reputation has fallen-
Bell lost the trust of others as a cost for saving Wiene.
The boy is wounded and is distressed in the gap between ill will and disappointment. However,
"Don't hesitate. You still have what you'll never lose around you"
Supported by the bonds of encounters, the boy rises with his companions with newfound determination.
The labyrinth city becomes a battlefield again, this time to return the Xenos to the dungeon.
Standing in their way is the strongest Familia in the city, the Loki Familia.
The sage's wisdom, the hero's plan, the Gods' intentions, and when the black beast roars, the boy's spirit will return.
"I want...to get stronger"
Chapters[edit | edit source]
- Prologue: The Now of the Lost Children
- Chapter 1: Ruined Rabbit
- Chapter 2: Unmixing Strings, Intersecting Intentions
- Chapter 3: The Night Before the Decisive Battle
- Chapter 4: Daedalus Preliminary Skirmish
- Intermediate Chapter: Three Orphans, a Scream at Midnight, and a Bloodstained Maze
- Chapter 5: Ultra Soul!
- Chapter 6: The God's Deception
- Chapter 7: Return of the Hero
- Epilogue: That's Why I Run Again
Illustrations[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The title of the epilogue is a reference to chapter 2 of volume 1.
[edit | edit source]