|Sword Oratoria Light Novel Volume 5|
|Japanese||ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか外伝 ソード・オラトリア 5|
|Romaji||Danjon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden Sword Oratoria 5|
|Pages|| 304 (Japanese)|
|Release Date|| October 14, 2015 (Japanese)|
February 27, 2018 (English)
|Cover|| Ais Wallenstein|
|• Volume Chronology•|
Sword Oratoria Light Novel Volume 5 is the fifth volume of the Sword Oratoria light novel.
The Loki Familia begins their return home after the battle on the 59th floor.
However, on the way there, they are forced to rest on the 18th floor after encountering an irregular situation in the dungeon.
On the floor was the white haired boy that Ais desired to meet again...
Ais and the others were interested in the Record Holder for the fastest level up, though there was one Elven girl that fell further into a bad mood.
Lefiya was trying to contain herself - however, her anger exploded following the boy's actions!
The adventurers' brief moment of calm!
- Prologue: Moment of Water and Rest
- Chapter 1: Passage and Present Situation
- Intermediate Chapter: The Back Side of the Comedy
- Chapter 2: Rabbit Rookie
- Intermediate Chapter: The Back Side of the Peace
- Chapter 3: 1/3 Pure Rage
- Intermediate Chapter: The Back Side of the Stage
- Epilogue: The Place to Return