Sword Oratoria Light Novel Volume 8 is the eighth volume of the Sword Oratoria light novel.
"Didn't I tell you? Weaklings are a burden"
Following their retreat from Knossos and his scorn toward the dead, Bete begins to isolate himself from the Familia, however...
"There you are! Bete Loga!"
Due to the sudden and fierce courting from the Amazoness girl Lena, they gradually begin to live together! His interactions with her makes him recall his memories about "the fang" and causes him to face his own past. On the other hand, the Familia of the God of Death quietly begins their operations. The assassin's dagger that stole his companions draws near to Bete once again-
- Prologue: Ridicule of the Strong
- Chapter 1: Lonely Wolf
- Chapter 2: Is the Order a Wolf?
- Chapter 3: Tears that Won't Flow
- Chapter 4: Solitary Night
- Chapter 5: Wolf Covered with Injuries
- Epilogue: Instead of Goodbye